- Keynote speaker on remote working & workplace culture
- Former European Vice President, Twitter & Former UK Managing Director, YouTube
- Bestselling author on workplace culture
- The future of work
- Creativity & innovation
- Workplace culture
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Technology and the workplace
Bruce Daisley is a best selling author and technology leader from the UK.
He has become regarded as one the most respected thought leaders on the subject of workplace culture and the future of work.
He spent 12 years running Twitter in Europe and previously YouTube in the UK.
His book on improving workplace culture, The Joy of Work, was the Sunday Times number one business bestseller in spring 2019.
The Financial Times made it Book of the Month and it was shortlisted for CMI Management Book of the Year.
His Audible Original, No Office Required was a top 10 audiobook on its release in January 2021.
His writing to promote the US release on the book (titled Eat Sleep Work Repeat) was featured in Wall Street Journal (full page extract), Washington Post and Harvard Business Review.
The book was chosen as book of the quarter for Michael Hyatt’s esteemed Leader Books CEO subscription service.
In his business career Bruce Daisley was awarded ‘Greatest Individual Contribution to New Media’ by New Media Age.
He has been rated as the top leader in the UK tech sector by Campaign Magazine. In a prestigious survey of CEOs and MDs, in 2020 Bruce was again named the “Fantasy Hire” that most leaders would like to make – his fourth time of winning the accolade (other names placed included Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk and Martin Sorrell).
He regularly ranks as the top-rated speaker at conferences in the US and the UK.
Bruce Daisley grew up on a council estate in Birmingham.
He started his working career in fast food restaurants to help him pay his way to become the first member of his family to go to university.
After dozens of rejections, Bruce landed his first career role by taking a risk and drawing a cartoon CV of his life and mailed it to 50 employers.
BRUCE DAISLEY: SPEAKER
Bruce Daisley is a wonderfully charismatic and engaging speaker who consistently receives superb feedback.
Drawing on his own research and a career that has spanned top jobs at Google, Youtube and Twitter, Bruce Daisley delivers a dazzling array of actionable insights into how we can be more productive and find greater fulfilment at work.
Bruce Daisley’s Speaking Topics
Surviving working in 2022 & Beyond
- Remote working
- Workplace culture in the lockdown era
- The culture secrets of the best firms in the world
- Personal wellbeing (and beating burnout)
The Future of Work
- What does a return to the office look like?
- Will remote work stay with us?
- How will firms choose what is best?
- What do workers/bosses/firms want?
- The network & market effects of work that we miss at our peril