- Expert on Brand Leadership, Culture and Employee Engagement
- Business Keynote Speaker
- Bestselling Author, What Great Brands Do: The Seven Brand-Building Principles that Separate the Best from the Rest
Denise Lee Yohn is the go-to expert on brand leadership for national media outlets, an in-demand keynote speaker and consultant, and an influential writer.
Denise is the author of the bestselling book What Great Brands Do: The Seven Brand-Building Principles that Separate the Best from the Rest (Jossey-Bass), the e-book Extraordinary Experiences: What Great Retail and Restaurant Brands Do, and the new book FUSION: How Integrating Brand and Culture Powers the World’s Greatest Companies (Nicholas Brealey/Hachette Books).
News media including CNBC, FOX Business TV, The Wall Street Journal, and NPR call on Denise when they want an expert point-of-view on hot business issues. Denise is widely considered a leading expert in branding, culture and employee engagement.
Denise initially cultivated her brand-building approaches through several high-level positions in advertising and client-side marketing.
She served as lead strategist at advertising agencies for Burger King and Land Rover and as the marketing leader and analyst for Jack in the Box restaurants and Spiegel catalogs.
Denise went on to head Sony Electronic Inc.’s first ever brand office, where she was the vice president/general manager of brand and strategy and garnered major corporate awards.
Consulting clients have included Target, Oakley, Dunkin’ Donuts, and other leading companies.
Build Your Brand… Gain an Unfair Competitive Advantage… Improve Your Culture
Denise Lee Yohn reveals the secrets to building a great business that dominates the playing field.If you’re serious about winning, don’t miss out on booking Denise to speak to your organization.
Denise is the go-to expert on brand leadership for national media outlets,an in-demand speaker and consultant, and an influential writer.
Denise’s brand-as-business management approach delivers quantitative and qualitative results in all business areas – top-line, bottom-line, and behind the scenes, including:
- Attracting and retaining more customers because your offerings are grounded in rich insights about how to meet changing demand
- Sustaining price premiums and higher margins because customers are willing to pay more for brands they are emotionally connected to
- Strengthening competitive advantage by establishing and leveraging market relevance and brand differentiation
- Increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of business processes by reducing conflicts and silo thinking within your organization
- Increasing the market value of your business to investors and M&A prospects based on stronger customer equity, more efficient business processes, and intangibles/”goodwill”
- Experiencing better results in employee recruiting, training, productivity, and retention
- Shoring up negotiation power with suppliers, channels, etc. due to a stronger market position
- Having more significant, valuable, and lasting impact by explaining why you do what you do in a way that gives more meaning to your relationships with customers, shareholders, and stakeholders
Choose from one of three Denise’s new keynotes for 2022.
- READY & RESILIENT: Leadership For Now & Next — how to navigate the way work and business has changed and lead your organization to greatness
- EMPLOYEE EXPERIENCE DISRUPTED: The New Rules for Workforce Engagement — how to ensure your workforce is engaged and productive today and ready for tomorrow
- BRAND LEADERSHIP: How to Breakthrough, Blaze New Trails, and Build a Great Brand — how to achieve brand leadership in today’s competitive markets
THE FUSION FORMULA: Brand + Culture = Results
Forget everything you think you know about workplace culture!
You don’t need perks and parties.
You need engaged employees who produce the right results and help you build a great brand.
Denise shows you how to infuse your culture with your core brand values and align your people with your unique brand identity, so you produce a healthy organization and a valuable brand.
Based on her new book, FUSION, Denise shares the secrets behind the world’s greatest organizations and lays out the leadership playbook for achieving the brand-culture fusion you need to power your performance and future-proof your business.
IGNITE EXPERIENCE: Fuse Customer Experience and Employee Experience to Drive Your Growth
Customer experience is the new competitive battlefield where customer loyalty is won or lost.
And among employees, the war for talent is intensifying.
How do you win on both fronts?
Denise shows you how to align and integrate your employee and customer experiences—and unleash their combined power to fuel your growth. Learn how to design and deliver employee experiences that fully engage your people and translate into customer experience excellence.
Denise lays out the complete game plan you need to win the hearts and minds of customers and employees.
Brand Leadership: How to Build a Rock Star Brand
You know how great brands dominate their fields.
You experience it every time you pay a premium for a certain type of jeans, or see a line of people camping out to catch the newest smart phone release.
Denise shows you how to achieve rock star brand status.
Drawing from case studies, analyses, and interviews with brand leaders from the world’s leading brands, she shows you what great brands do and how to achieve the kind of brand leadership that everyone — from customers to employees to investors — wants a piece of.
Extraordinary Experiences: How to Win Customers’ Hearts and Dollars
How do some companies break through the clutter; compete with bigger, better-resourced competitors; and manage to grow and thrive when so many others fail?
They earn customer love and loyalty through extraordinary experiences.
Denise gives you the complete blueprint for creatively designing and consistently delivering customer experiences that win over customers for life.
Learn how to get the edge that everyone else wants and excel at customer experience.
What Great Salespeople Do
If you’re worried about how the role of sales and selling is changing, you need to know what the best salespeople do to succeed in this new business environment.
Denise shows you that great salespeople do what great brands do.
She explains how to innovate — not imitate, how to create extraordinary experiences that embody your brand, and how to cultivate strong, emotional connections with customers.
You’ll be inspired to engage with clients in new ways that cut out competitors and create long-term business success.
Learn why and how the most effective salespeople operate as brand evangelists — and how you can too to win the new sales game,