Delve deep into the exciting world of cybersecurity with this world-famous ethical hacker and extraordinary storyteller.
ABOUT JOSHUA CRUMBAUGH
Joshua Crumbaugh is an internationally respected cybersecurity subject matter expert, ethical hacker, social engineer, published author, innovator, and keynote speaker.
Throughout his career, Joshua has never encountered a network that could keep him out.
As a Keynote Speaker Joshua engages audiences with intriguing stories of his social engineering accomplishments such as talking his way into bank vaults, fortune 500 data centers, restricted areas of casinos, and more.
His expertise in all things infosec make him the ideal speaker for your next cybersecurity event.
Joshua is currently the Founder & CEO of PhishFirewall, a cybersecurity SaaS firm that has developed an adaptive AI that customizes cybersecurity awareness training and threat emulations to each user, is 100% fully automated requiring no human interaction to manage and achieves sub-1% phish click rates within six months.
ROBBING A BANK OVER THE PHONE – HOW AN EXPERT SOCIAL ENGINEER CAN CONVINCE YOU TO DO ANYTHING.
In this intense keynote, Joshua brings the audience along for the ride on one of the most advanced social engineering attacks he’s ever executed – robbing a bank over the phone.
This keynote address is an engaging and entertaining talk about the experiences of an expert social engineer.
Audiences will be on the edge of their seats as they listen to real audio of Joshua convincing the Vice President of a bank to give up full access to his computer and eventually the entire facility.
Attendees will walk away with a better understanding of how hackers/con men can gain access to your corporations and learn how to apply lessons learned in their professional and personal lives; all while hearing one of the most entertaining accounts from one of the best social engineers in the industry.
Keynote Attendees will learn:
- How a hacker will exploit employees to gain access to restricted areas; both offline and online.
- How to identify social engineering attacks
- The importance of cyber security awareness and training in the workplace
- Best practices for preventing common hacker attacks like Phishing emails, etc.
- Actionable items for mitigating potential risk for a cyber security attack
CYBERSECURITY: NOT JUST FOR THE IT GUY
A keynote designed to be the best cybersecurity call-to-action there is. Joshua teaches individuals basic cybersecurity safety rules in their professional, personal, and family lives.
The training gives users a simple way to remember the common threats, mistakes, and defensive tactics needed to keep hackers at bay and keep their organization secure.
The only security awareness training employees actually enjoy, comprehend, and remember long after the training is finished.
Attendees will learn:
- Basic, actionable items to mitigate cybersecurity attacks
- How to apply cyber risk mitigation best practices into all aspects of their life
- How to establish open communication lines with IT about potential cyber threats
- How to identify and report Phishing attempts properly
- This presentation is ideal for:
- Teams looking for relevant, actionable cyber risk mitigation
- Organizations looking for more entertaining and engaging cybersecurity training
PHISHING NAKED – DEMYSTIFYING THE MOST SIGNIFICANT AND LEAST UNDERSTOOD CYBER THREAT TODAY.
Phishing is the single most significant threat facing every organization, government, and individual in the world.
Ironically, this is also the least known attack vector in modern society. While Phishing, and other digital social engineering attacks, account for most all cyber risk, they are commonly the least threat addressed.
Early in his career, he realized that cybersecurity was a human, not a technology problem. This led him to the realization that humans had to be involved in the solution.
This talk focuses on statistics, trends, and predictions based on real-life data collected through enterprise phishing emulations.
Learn methodologies discovered through Joshua’s extensive research into social engineering prevention.
This research has led to significant improvements in anti-phishing methodologies which will be detailed in this fascinating account of a pentester turned entrepreneur’s journey to solve one of the most significant threats facing humanity.
Attendees will learn:
- The importance of being cybersecurity aware
- The risk involved in Phishing emails and ransomware attacks
- How to properly identify Phishing email attempts and how to report them
- This customizable presentation is ideal for:
- Organizations with a strong need for more advanced Phishing and ransomware training
- Organizations looking for a better understanding of Phishing techniques and how to mitigate risk