Keren Elazari is an internationally recognized cyber security analyst, author, and researcher with more than 20 years of experience in the cyber security field. Keren covers emerging security technologies and trends as an independent strategic advisor, working with leading technology providers, government agencies, innovative start-ups, and Fortune 500 companies.
In 2014, Keren became the first Israeli woman to speak at the prestigious TED Conference.
Keren’s talk has been viewed by millions, translated to 30 languages, chosen for TED’s ‘Most Powerful Ideas’ and is one of TED’s most watched talks on the topic of cyber security and hacking. Keren holds a CISSP certification and a master’s degree in security studies.
Keren is a faculty member of Reichman University and a senior researcher at the Interdisciplinary Cyber Research Center at Tel Aviv University . Keren is the founder of Israel’s largest security research community, BSidesTLV, and the founder of the Leading Cyber Ladies, a global professional network for Women in Cyber Security.
Founder, BSidesTLV, Israel’s largest hacker and security research community Founder, Leading Cyber Ladies, a professional network for women in cyber security
Senior researcher at Tel Aviv University Interdisciplinary Cyber Research Center, Ir3n3.
- Business Insider “How Real Is It” video about Hacking in Film & Television:
- WIRED Magazine “Securing your Digital Footprint at home” by Keren Elazari https://www.wired.co.uk/article/home-cybersecurity-hacking
- Forbes “20 Hackers who shaped history” “Elazari has been an important voice on the power of hackers to do good”
- Forbes Cover Story, Keren Elazari, One of the most influential women in Israel
- Cover story about “Keren Elazari, the Friendly Hacker” by BizTech Magazine
Popular Speaking Topics:
- What Can We Learn From Hackers?
- The Future Of Cyber Security
- A Friendly Hacker’s Perspective On Technology & Security Trends
Who books Keren to Speak?
Keren is a featured speaker at many high-profile events like: TED, DLD, WIRED, RSA Conference, DEFCON and more. Keren is often invited to deliver dynamic, engaging, and informed keynote presentations for organizations such as Allianz, Akamai, Cisco, Citi Bank, Carmel Ventures, Deloitte, eBay , GE, Google, IBM, Intel, Intuit, JPMorgan, KPMG, PayPal, Microsoft, MIT, NATO Alliance, Palo Alto Networks, PwC, Singularity University, UBS, VMWare and many others.
Keren is frequently featured in media outlets such as Forbes, New York Times, CNN, WIRED, Fortune, The Financial Times, Inc.com, GIZMODO, Mashable, Huffington Post, Scientific American, and Internationally by WIRED (JP) & Der Spiegel (Germany).