INSPIRE YOUR LEADERS
Having achieved more than every ‘Dragon’ (with the possible exception of Peter Jones) Kevin Gaskell has been hands on in business for more than three decades.
With a reputation for turning round world class brands, Kevin believes you can rescue a company in 100 days and turn it into a hugely successful enterprise in 1000 days.
I’ve used the same techniques of inspired leadership to transform businesses and to create successful teams to overcome some of the world’s toughest environments – the Artic, Antarctic, unforgiving mountain summits and the Atlantic Ocean.
A speech needs to do much more than simply engage the audience – it needs to energise the audience to take action. Information is interesting; Inspiration gets results.
If you want to give your audience a shot of pure inspiration, combined with a wholly practical approach, let’s talk.
WHO YA GONNA CALL?
When your business is facing a crisis, Kevin’s an expert in not only rescuing businesses from the brink of disaster, but also in turning them into long term profitable enterprises.
It’s earned me the nickname ‘the business fixer’!
Kevin’s done it many times and have the experience and knowledge of what works and what doesn’t.
Having worked with world class brands as well as exciting start-ups the proof of the pudding is the $5 billion that has been added to shareholder value as a result.
Every speech is tailored to the client’s needs, but the most popular keynotes are:
INSPIRED LEADERSHIP IN A CHALLENGING MARKET
- Inspire the desire for change, build belief
- Generate shared ownership of the plan, make the impossible possible
- Differentiate market share vs opportunity share
- Dare to dream, motivate, create genius thinking
- Establish the culture of inspired leadership, sustain success
INSPIRATION AND ENERGY FOR HIGH PERFORMANCE TEAMS
- Stimulate the team to seek world class
- Turn off the autopilot, dare to dream, be better then bigger
- Motivate genius thinking, prioritise, focus and implement
- Encourage a culture of innovation, recognition and engagement
- Achieve extraordinary results, sustain long term success
BUILDING A WORLD CLASS BRAND
- Recognise the intrinsic value of the brand, challenge and adapt
- Differentiate customer’s needs vs demands
- Determine brand attributes, ensure relevance to market, achieve pull vs push
- Build shared ownership, implement 360 degree brand evolution
- Inspire continuous progress and development