Companies should not wait until a crisis occurs to form a Crisis Management Team.Melissa Agnes
Crisis Management is many a times over looked by companies.
There is no dedicated team.
Now the point here arises that why we need a Crisis management Team- only when the crisis happen….
Nope that is too late.
Crisis Management Team is required for taking proactive measures everyday to build the trust & confidence with the stakeholder so that when the actual crisis happen , your stakeholders are standing with you, with Trust.Same goes for trolling management. Companies these days are producing lot of digital content & social media is 2 way communication & 1 bad move can spark the trolling…….
And that’s where Melissa Agnes comes in…
Author of Crisis Ready: Building an Invincible Brand in an Uncertain World, Melissa Agnes is a leading authority on crisis preparedness, reputation management, and brand protection.
Agnes is a coveted speaker, commentator, and advisor to some of today’s leading organizations faced with the greatest risks.
As a strategic advisor and keynote speaker, Melissa Agnes has worked with NATO, Ministries of Foreign Affairs and Defense, financial firms, technology companies, healthcare organizations, cities and municipalities, law enforcement agencies, global non-profits, and many others, helping them understand risk and build invincible brands that can withstand even the most devastating of events.
In 2015, she gave a TEDx talk in Los Angeles where she discussed the secret to successful crisis management in the 21st century.
Agnes is the editor of the Crisis Ready Blog, the host of the Invincible Brand Podcast, a contributor to Forbes, and a go-to source for the press, with recent coverage including the Wall Street Journal, VIBE Magazine, USA Today, and many others.
As a university guest lecturer, Agnes teaches crisis management in university courses around the world, including at NYU and McGill, and her book and Crisis Ready Model continue to be adopted into undergraduate, graduate, and MBA courses around the world.
BUILDING AN INVINCIBLE BRAND IN AN UNCERTAIN WORLD
Bad things happen to good companies. And issues come in all forms and sizes.
The potential risks in modern-day business are greater, more dynamic, and less predictable than ever before. And yet, the greatest exposure does not lie within these risks. Rather, it lies in having a team that is not prepared to anticipate, foresee, or respond to a rising threat, and its impact on your reputation, revenue, and relationships in real-time.
If a negative situation were to strike your organization, how confident do you feel that your entire team would know precisely what to do?
Would they know how to immediately and effectively manage the situation in a way that results in increased stakeholder trust and loyalty?
In this session, Melissa Agnes, founder and CEO of Crisis Ready Institute, provides an applicable roadmap for helping you build an invincible brand through effective and scalable processes and emotionally intelligent communication techniques that result in increased organizational trust, credibility, and goodwill when it matters most.
In this session you will:
- Prepare for what you need to expect, deal with, and overcome when things go wrong
- Learn ways to exceed stakeholder expectations when it matters most
- Discover techniques to empower your team to make smart decisions that are focused on stakeholder- experience and relationship-strengthening
- Identify the difference between an issue and a crisis, and respond appropriately in real-time
- Discover the roadmap to both operational and brand sustainability
CHOOSING YOUR LENS: TRANSFORMING ISSUES INTO OPPORTUNITIES
Issue management is a part of every business, whether it’s a customer complaint, an operational mishap, or worse—and when it comes to problem solving and issue management, mindset matters.
The lens through which you choose to see any negative event directly impacts the actions you take in response, which directly impacts the results that that event will have on your operations, your employee morale, your stakeholder relationships, and your brand.
With this keynote, audiences will discover the powerful advantages of choosing the right lens when it comes to issue management and will learn how to put that lens into practice, inspiring their teams along the way.
This session will:
- Discuss the powerful advantages of effective, daily issue management in support of the brand’s longstanding reputation
- Help participants clearly define the difference between an “issue” and a “crisis”, in order to establish effective strategies for appropriate real-time response
- Demonstrate techniques for auditing the organization’s current mindset to identify unique ways to empower and reward the right lens in every situation
- Provide best practices for effectively responding to viral issues in real-time, in a way that increases trust and credibility for the brand
- This motivational session will leave audiences inspired and empowered to transform every issue into brand- strengthening opportunities!
STRENGTHENING YOUR CRISIS LEADERSHIP SKILLS FOR 2022 AND BEYOND
2020 entered the world into an era of new change and challenge that has since continued—and will continue— to progress and evolve.
Staying ahead of these changes and rising as a leader amidst the challenges is crucial in order to continue, not just to survive but to thrive throughout this era that we’ve all been thrown into.
Fortunately, there are a specific set of skills and capabilities to help you, your teams and your organization transform today’s volatile real-time challenges into real-time opportunities. This keynote, given by crisis management expert and Founder and CEO of Crisis Ready Institute, Melissa Agnes, explores these skills and capabilities.
This session will help you:
- Strengthen your and your team’s Crisis Ready skills
- Discover the secrets to rising as a leader amidst challenge, change, and adversity
- Learn how to transform real-time challenges into real-time opportunities
- Acquire the strategic foresight necessary to stay ahead and thrive forward