Sara is Vice President of Innovation Enablement at Platypus Labs, a global innovation enablement, invention, and consulting firm. She helps leading organizations cultivate human imagination, build a culture of innovation, and solve complex problems in creative ways.
Sara is a go-to resource for leaders seeking competitive advantage and sustainable success by harnessing innovation.
She started her career at General Mills, helping to build and launch a variety of successful brands.
As an Account Director at HelloWorld, she was at the forefront of the digital boom, strategically leading Fortune 500 clients through their transformation.
In 2014, she decided to harness her entrepreneurial spirit, leading to the launch of Trasca & Co Eatery, a hyper-successful business in Jacksonville, Florida.
Her passion for creativity and service, mixed with her corporate and start-up experience make her a great asset to help organizations navigate a multitude of business challenges.
Sara was named Female Entrepreneur of the Year in Jacksonville, Florida and sits on the Board of Directors for the Jacksonville University Davis College of Business.
8 REASONS TO BOOK SARA
- Unique Perspective – As a female leader with corporate and start-up experience, Sara brings a diverse, lively viewpoint that is always positive, optimistic, authentic, and relatable.
- Real-World Experience – 18+ years of helping leading organizations around the globe cultivate and deploy their creative mojo.
- High Energy & Inspiring – Vivacious, animated, and genuine, Sara lights up rooms with her passion and energy. Guests will leave energized and ready to take action.
- Midwestern Warmth – Sara serves and leads from a place of authenticity, service, and care. Hailing from Minnesota originally, she mixes sunshine from Florida with Minnesota nice.
- Engaging – Sara’s talks are interactive, fast-moving, and entertaining. Your audience will be fully engaged and leaning forward.
- Save The Drama for Your Llama – No outrageous demands. No diva-like requests. Instead, Sara is professional, accommodating, and easy to work with at every step.
- Custom-Crafted – Instead of a ‘canned’ speech, Sara takes the time to learn about your organization, audience, and key objectives.
Her presentation will be relevant and customized to your specific needs.
- Highly Impactful – Sara will make every minute count. Your audience will be moved and inspired while gaining practical tools to improve their performance.
She will do whatever it takes to ensure your event is a roaring success and you become a raving fan.
FIND A WAY TO THINK DIFFERENTLY AND DRIVE RESULTS
Sara Frasca helps organizations harness inventive thinking and creative problem-solving, building innovative cultures that drive lasting change.
Through her experience in corporate America, as a start-up leader, and as an entrepreneur herself, Sara Frasca knows what it takes to drive results.
And she knows that the same tools and techniques that worked in the past will no longer drive the same impact.
She’s on a mission to help leaders close the creativity gap and reimagine what’s possible.
In addition to her enthusiastic personality, Sara brings:
Inventive Thinking Tools & Techniques. Unique and fun approaches to taking responsible risks, challenging the status quo, and discovering new opportunities.
Approachable Stories of Innovation.
Everyday innovation from all over the world, including some unusual and unlikely sources.
Business Leadership. Finding ways to connect the dots between the status quo and a new, impactful path forward.
With the tenacity of a street fighter and start-up experience under her belt, Sara helps leaders shift from dreamers to scrappy doers.
Action-Oriented Inspiration. Practical, useful, and actionable, Sara’s keynotes transcend pure entertainment by driving meaningful change in the months and years to come.
LEADING CHANGE THROUGH UNCERTAINTY
Sara Frasca will convince you that eternal optimism & positivity will save the day and lead your business to its’ highest heights!
Unfailing optimism will see you through because you simply won’t stop until you get it done.
Sunshine that shines through the darkest times.
Building a change-proof team, that can navigate any ups & downs.
Learn the biggest benefits of change and how important mindset is to tackling any challenge.
A RECIPE FOR SUCCESS: HOW TO FIX YOUR BUSINESS THROUGH THE LESSONS OF A RESTAURANT
No owner wants a business that is out of control. No leader wants a team they cannot trust. But, it happens! Sara will help you course-correct – making changes that everyone will appreciate.
In this keynote, owners and leaders will learn how to take their business from unpredictable to wildly profitable.
Using the successes, failures, and lessons-learned in her restaurant, Sara Frasca will share the tools necessary for building a team, harnessing business tools, and generating a culture that will prosper.
Sara will share the surprising ways that restaurant lessons apply to any business, any size or industry.
COLLABORATION THROUGH CHAOS: HOW TO BUILD A SYSTEM FOR SUCCESS
Most organizations don’t have the foundation to weather storms. Sara will teach you how to organize your business and be ready for anything that comes your way!
With vision comes hope. With hope comes enjoyment. With enjoyment comes success.
If you’re looking for someone to swoosh their magic wand and take away all challenges in business – you’re looking in the wrong place! Look in the mirror, and allow yourself to understand that it takes a Journey!
The foundational elements will set your team up for success, give them a system to lean against, and build trust that they can get through anything!